Global Soft Group
POLE POSITION IN
Professional Software Outsourcing
The Global Soft Group has been created out of the local
Curaçao company GS–New Vision Line N.V.
GS–New Vision Line N.V. is an IT-company, which introduces
a new IT-trend through the new Global Soft VISION LINE.
The three acquisition companies provide software to be developed and the three human resource pools take care of all the levels within the software development needed to create the best software products.
- The Netherlands has a prosperous and open economy, which depends heavily on foreign trade. The economy is noted for stable industrial relations, fairly low unemployment and inflation, a sizable current account surplus, and an important role as a European transportation hub.more
- The economy of Aruba is an open system, with tourism currently providing the largest percentage of the country's income. Because of tourism's rapid growth in the last 80 years, related industries like construction have also flourished. Other primary industries include oil refining and storage, as well as offshore banking.more
- By international standards, the nations of the Caribbean are not rich in natural resources. The resources that make significant contributions to domestic economies and regional job sectors include, but are not limited to: fisheries, bauxite, iron, nickel, petroleum and timber.more
- Curaçao has one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean, with a GDP per capita of US$20,500 and a well-developed infrastructure. The main industries of the island include oil-refining, tourism and financial services, shipping, international trade and other activities related to the port of Willemstad (like the Free Zone).more
- Global Soft Cuba is represented by the National Cuban Enterprise Software, best known as Desoft SA, working toward the computerization of society in an accelerated manner. This being the goal to achieve in the short term, developing, marketing, deploying and implementing software and services.more
- Our Colombian Group are software development firms located in Bogotá and Medellin, Colombia. They were established in 2007 and provides a wide range of services including lT consulting services, software development outsourcing, custom software development, onsite technical consulting, offshore software development, application maintenance and database consulting.more